Private educational choice programs academically benefit students who participate in the programs, and those who remain in their public school. They also generate savings for school districts and taxpayers. Moreover, polling shows Georgians want more educational options for students.
- Friday Facts: June 2, 2023
- HSAs for state employees would have benefited employees and taxpayers
- Washington remains a long way from fiscal sanity
- Greet them ever with grateful hearts
- Friday Facts: May 26, 2023
- North Carolina’s absurd state of emergency
- Education is going to change
- Are three Georgia cities still guilty of taxation by citation?
- Friday Facts: May 19, 2023
- Is Georgia serious about licensing reform?