Education is often called the “great equalizer.” Now more than ever, it is critical that all of our children are given access to a quality education.
Our current education system is like our telephone system under Ma Bell. The smart phone created a platform for apps to meet the individual needs of consumers. Education Savings Accounts create the platform for the creation of thousands of education resources focused on the needs of each child.
Two examples of innovative “apps” or new types of schools that ESAs could fuel:
Recent Studies of Interest:
- A Win-Win Solution: The Empirical Evidence on School Choice – A vast body of research shows educational choice programs improve academic outcomes for students and schools, saves taxpayers money, reduces segregation in schools and improves students’ civic values.
- Opportunity for All: Education Savings Accounts in Georgia – What are Eduation Savings Accounts and how would they benefit Georgia?
- Expanding Education Choices: From Vouchers and Tax Credits to Savings Accounts
- New Poll Finds Georgians’ Support for School Choice Has No Political Boundaries
- The School Staffing Surge: Decades of Employment Growth in America’s Public Schools
- The Fiscal Effects of School Choice Programs on Public School Districts – How to design school choice programs that benefit all schools financially.