Many Americans wonder whether their efforts to protect liberty will ever pay off. Supporters of the Georgia Public Policy Foundation don’t have that question – we get results.
The Georgia Public Policy Foundation is one of the nation’s leaders in developing principled solutions to the country’s toughest policy challenges.
The Georgia Public Policy Foundation relies exclusively on the generous support of friends like you. With your tax-deductible donation of $100 or more, you will join thousands of supporters nationwide who help the Georgia Public Policy Foundation advance freedom.
- By giving $100 or more ($25 for students), you become a Member of the Foundation and receive regular updates on our initiatives and events.
- By giving $500 or more, you’d join our Freedom Circle and receive our quarterly Liberty Letter and regular updates on our initiatives and events.
- Those able to invest $1,000 or more will join the Opportunity Circle, and receive complimentary tickets to any two of our breakfast or luncheon policy briefings throughout the year, plus our quarterly Liberty Letter.
- With an investment of $5,000 or more you will join the Leadership Circle and receive all Opportunity Circle benefits plus complimentary tickets to all policy briefing events including the Legislative Policy Forum and invitation to private small gatherings with policy event speakers and special guests..
- Your investment of $10,000 or more makes you part of our Liberty Circle. As such, you will receive all Leadership Circle benefits plus invitation to meet with the president in a small group to discuss the Foundation’s strategy and initiatives.
- An investment of $25,000 or more makes you part of our Founders Circle. As such, you will receive all Liberty Circle benefits plus invitation to meet with the president one-on-one to discuss the Foundation’s strategy and initiatives.
- By investing $50,000 or more, you will join the Legacy Circle. As such, you will receive all Founders Circle benefits plus invitation to provide feedback to the Foundation’s board and invitation to speak about the importance of the Foundation’s initiatives at the event.
Information for donors:
Checks can be made out to: Georgia Public Policy Foundation
3200 Cobb Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
One way you can support the Foundation is through shopping at Amazon Smile. Select the Georgia Public Policy Foundation as your designated charity. You pay the same price and Amazon donates a portion of the purchase price to the Foundation!