Kansas spends over $300 million per year on the incarceration of some 15,000 inmates in county and state prisons, and it boasts a recidivism rate of around 43% (on par with the national average). According to Right On Crime supporter Pat Nolan, Governor Sam Brownback has decided that…
- Friday Facts: June 2, 2023
- HSAs for state employees would have benefited employees and taxpayers
- Washington remains a long way from fiscal sanity
- Greet them ever with grateful hearts
- Friday Facts: May 26, 2023
- North Carolina’s absurd state of emergency
- Education is going to change
- Are three Georgia cities still guilty of taxation by citation?
- Friday Facts: May 19, 2023
- Is Georgia serious about licensing reform?