Grace-Marie Turner, president and founder of the Galen Institute, appeared with Rep. Tom Price at the Georgia Public Policy Foundation's February Policy Luncheon Briefing, to discuss health care reform. She discussed Medicaid options, state exchanges and the recent court ruling by Judge Vinson.
- Washington remains a long way from fiscal sanity
- Greet them ever with grateful hearts
- Friday Facts: May 26, 2023
- North Carolina’s absurd state of emergency
- Education is going to change
- Are three Georgia cities still guilty of taxation by citation?
- Friday Facts: May 19, 2023
- Is Georgia serious about licensing reform?
- The separation of powers is working
- CON laws do not help underserved populations