The state is a better state due to the Foundation and the pressure you put on the legislators to enact good legislation rather than just legislation to get re-elected. I certainly appreciate the work.
- Why are out-of-state activists protesting Atlanta’s new public safety training center?
- Why Calhoun residents are fighting the city over tiny homes
- Friday Facts: September 22, 2023
- It’s time for lasting, transformative changes
- Continetti looks at the past to look at the future of conservatism
- Friday Facts: September 15, 2023
- Imposing limits on housing supply
- Georgia civil servants were dishonest, vindictive and hid facts from the public
- Georgia Public Policy Foundation releases report on minimum lot and home sizes in Georgia
- Atlanta rejects high-quality charter school for students with special needs