The Georgia Public Policy Foundation is seeking a marketing intern to work closely with our communications team in the summer of 2024.
This paid internship will run for 8 weeks. During that time, you’ll gain real world experience in marketing and communications while working for an organization that is improving the lives of Georgians through free market and limited government ideas.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Write articles related to the Foundation’s work on education, healthcare, taxation and more
- Tell the stories of Georgians through our Keep Georgia Working campaign
- Prepare copy and provide support for social media campaigns
- Assist with media relations, including drafting press releases, monitoring media hits and updating media lists
- Work with the team in building issue-specific communications campaigns
Qualified applicants will be aligned with our mission and have excellent writing skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Details: The internship will be for June and July (though those dates are potentially flexible). You will work about 20 hours per week. This can be done remotely, with the option to come in the office.