- This event has passed.
December 8, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm| $30
Atlanta – Join the Georgia Public Policy Foundation, the Reason Foundation and Allovue on Tuesday, December 8, 2015, at the Cobb Galleria’s Centre’s Gallery Room for, “The Case for K-12 Student-Based Budgeting in Georgia,” a School Finance Reform Summit to look at the possibilities in student-based budgeting for Georgia.
Registration for this event, which is open to the public, is $30. Register here.
10:30 a.m. – Welcome
- Kelly McCutchen, President, Georgia Public Policy Foundation
10:40 a.m. – Student-Based Budgeting 101 and the Role of Technology in Education Finance
- Aaron Smith, Education Policy Analyst, Reason Foundation
- Jess Gartner, Founder & CEO, Allovue
- Jason Becker, Chief Product Officer, Allovue
- Rosalyn Curato, Director of Finance, Allovue
12:00 p.m. – Lunch
12:30 p.m. – National Student-Based Budgeting Landscape: Best Practices and Results
- Lisa Snell, Director of Education, Reason Foundation
1:30 p.m. – Event ends