There are many ways to get involved in supporting the Foundation, whether becoming a member by donating, being an advocate, or volunteering time to support the cause. Check out the ways you can support us.
1) Invest Financially
Many Americans wonder whether their efforts to protect liberty will ever pay off. Supporters of the Georgia Public Policy Foundation don’t have that question – we get results.
The Georgia Public Policy Foundation is one of the nation’s leaders in developing principled solutions to the country’s toughest policy challenges.
The Georgia Public Policy Foundation relies exclusively on the generous support of friends like you. With your tax-deductible donation of $100 or more, you will join thousands of supporters nationwide who help the Georgia Public Policy Foundation advance freedom.
- By giving $100 or more ($25 for students), you become a Member of the Foundation and receive regular updates on our initiatives and events.
- By giving $500 or more, you’d join our Freedom Circle and receive our quarterly Liberty Letter and regular updates on our initiatives and events.
- Those able to invest $1,000 or more will join the Opportunity Circle, and receive complimentary tickets to any two of our breakfast or luncheon policy briefings throughout the year, plus our quarterly Liberty Letter.
- With an investment of $5,000 or more you will join the Leadership Circle and receive complimentary VIP tickets to all events including our annual Legislative Policy Forum, plus our quarterly Liberty Letter.
- Your investment of $10,000 or more makes you part of our Legacy Circle. As such, you will receive complimentary VIP tickets to all events, personal updates from our President, exclusive opportunities to meet with influential state and national leaders and our quarterly Liberty Letter.
Checks can be made out to: Georgia Public Policy Foundation
3200 Cobb Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
2) Become an Advocate
Many people support the Georgia Public Policy Foundation and its mission with their donations. Others take time to share our ideas with their friends, neighbors and community. Here’s how you can help others learn what needs to be done to protect liberty right here at home.
Sharing through Social Media
Stay in touch with us, and we’ll provide links and information you can share with your network.
Stay up-to-date via email
Sign up to receive email messages and you will receive the latest details about our work to reduce taxes, limit government, and protect constitutional rights.
Letter to the editor
Write a letter to a news outlet about what we are doing. Letters most often selected for publication are short (250 words or less) and focus on one point.
3) Volunteer Time
Want to become more involved in protecting liberty? We have opportunities to become part of the team and take a behind-the-scenes look at the Georgia Public Policy Foundation.