What were the commentaries that most intrigued the Georgia Public Policy Foundation’s readers in 2016? We looked back and tracked the top 10 trending items through the year. Here’s the countdown:
10. Applying the Lessons of Criminal Justice Reform to Health Care. Read it here.
9. Welfare-to-Work Helps Georgians Up and Out of Dependency. Read it here.
8. Beyond Medicaid: Health Care for Low-Income Georgians. Read it here.
7. Rome’s Free Clinic: Community Taking Charge. Read it here.
6. Transit’s Future is in Innovation, Not in Trains. Read it here.
5. Few Bright Spots Under The Gold Dome. Read it here.
4. Criminal Justice Reform Unshackles Georgians. Read it here.
3. Poverty Solutions Should Minimize Government’s Role. Read it here.
2. Georgia Must Correct Dental Care Disparities. Read it here.
1. Georgia Is Moving Forward on Welfare Reform. Read it here.
What was the most interesting commentary to you? Let us know!